July 25, 2011

Tour Loot

The last day of the tour has come and gone, and so did the heat wave.  I knew that as soon as I didn't have to touch fiber again for a while that the heat wave would end.  C'est l'histoire de ma vie.  But there is a rainbow at the end of that heat wave.

It's called loot.  In three weeks, here's what I amassed:


Tonight I started measuring, and when it's all done I'm going to start my give away.  Here's what I'm keeping:

This is Sock Pixie's wool/soy in Willow which I'm keeping because it has a knot in it:


Jason's socks will be made from this fiber.  It's Frabjous Fibers BFL in High Tide:


Even though the color is blue and green, the color still seems a little 'girly' for my son, but he's a manly man (at age 18) and not afraid to wear pink socks, so this color will be fine.

And lastly, I'm keeping the Capistrano Fiber Arts Studio merino/kid mohair because it not only has my favorite colors (neutrals), but it was a gift from Sojourn Knitter and I'm sure she'd love to see me wearing some mittens made with this fiber:



So, tally ho while I tally up.

No comments:

Post a Comment