November 04, 2008

Barack Obama, Mr. President!

This is as close as I'll ever get to Barack Obama to congratulate him on his win, so congratulations Mr. President!


The suspense is finally over and Barack Obama is now the president-elect and will take office in 11 weeks. History was made tonight and I couldn't be happier. After all, the new Mr. President is a really down to earth kind of guy who
took a picture with a sock! You can't beat that with a stick!


So, in honor of Mr. Obama's win, and in light of the fact that I watched the election results while knitting a sock (I'm apparently in total sock mode), Mr. President, this sock's for you:



From The Eclectic Sole by Janel Laidman, called Hydrangea, made with Koigu KPPM #52655 (which is yummy!) and size US #1 needles. And whenever I wear them, I'm going to think of Barack's win.


Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment