October 30, 2008

Slow Going

Did you remember to set your clocks back this weekend? And your watches, too?


If you live along the Eastern seaboard, then you know that the the time change happened today. That means the sun is going to be beaming in your windows in the morning and the moon will be up when you leave work in the evening.


Now, about knitting, there are things I want to make, and more WIPs that need my attention than I can shake a stick at, but not being at 100% yet has slowed my roll considerably. I can't seem to shake this cold and when I get on my feet I have to do housework (yuck).

I did manage to finish these socks from Sock Pixie's site, they're called Birds of a Feather:



I used US#1 needles and OnLine Holiday yarn (multicolored superwash merino) and Yarntree alpaca (black yarn). Aren't they lovely? The color quality isn't great, but the blue in the socks is really, really blue.

My son said he doesn't want them, but I did make them for me so it's good to know I'll get to wear them (before he wears them).

That's all I've got to show for the weekend. I did de-stash the balance of the multicolored yarn, got rid of the balance of the black yarn and I expanded my sock wardrobe.

With this cold that's quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment