November 11, 2008

Barack Sock



My Barack sock (notice I said 'sock', not socks) is done, but I'm having second sock drama.





I know that I have two feet and that they each need their own sock, but I've always had a problem making things for myself. It's an issue that I need to get over because I really do need a hat and scarf and I refuse to pay for stuff I can make myself.





Also, now that I've used the Koigu and seen it in sock form, I'm not as excited as I was when I started. I think I should gift the socks. My mom would love them.





I'm halfway through my Nana's shawl, but I need to do a recount because I either have one too many or one too few stitches on the needles. Yikes! You know that lately I can't count.


All my problems are small when I think about the gift my friend SojournKnitting got me while at the Stitches East event this weekend past. In her shopping frenzy, she thought of me and got me these fancy needles which I adore.




Rosewood. My first pair. She is the nicest person to think of me while doing her 'ninja style' shopping. I'm going to the next event with her because she knows how to find all the good stuff.! Pop on over to her site and have a gander at all her goodies.



This week I'm going to finish up my WIPs. My next project is going to be quick and easy and will involve NO MATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment