December 04, 2008

Take That!

After mulling over my options for a solution to my sleeve dilemma, I came to realize that there are no winners when it comes to fighting the knitting gods (they beat me up, but I always come back).


All I can do is take it in the chin, suck it up and start again. But in my heart I wanted to be victorious, so I did what I had to do. The shortest road to victory is the straight road.


To that end, my solution was this - meet the twins, formerly known as sleeves:



My decision wasn't easy, but it boiled down to a picture of my former sleeves or pictures of my scalp with chunks of hair missing.

Why is there never a Madeleine around when you need one?

1 comment:

  1. sometimes to move forward we need to take two steps back.... in your case two arms back... LOL

    ReplyDelete