December 10, 2008

Hmmm ...

Today I was on my way to the train and was walking behind two high school students, young men. They were talking about their choice of colleges, apparently.

Student A: "I don't know where I'm going yet. Where are you going?"

Student B: "I haven't really thought about schools around here. I might study abroad."

Student A: "What broad? Is there a school for that?"

All I could think of was that one of them is going to president of something and I'm going to be at their mercy.

That's my commentary for the day.

On to my sweater.

My sleeves are done and they came out perfectly. Amen. Now for the part I hate, sewing seams.

Tomorrow I promise to have some pictures of my progress. You know things are going just right because you haven't heard me mention 'gasoline' at all (tonight, that is).

1 comment:

  1. Yesss! Congrats on the sleeves.
    You've overcome. Here's to pain free seaming. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete