May 18, 2011

Busted!

My computer is totally out of commission.  I can't post pictures or even post an entry.  The problem has been ongoing and started small, but I didn't take the hint until everything was out of control.

So, until the issues are resolved (or I get a new computer) I won't be able to brag about all the magnificently clever knitting I've done these past weeks.

Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later.  So you don't miss me too much, come knit with me in Pelham Bay Park (South) on June 11th for World Wide Knit in Public Day.  Bring your needles, crochet hook, drop spindle or wheel and show off your own clever masterpieces.  I'm sure your crafty neighbors would love to see your work!

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'll be there in June.. Sorry to here about your computer.. Let me know if you need someone to fix it because I have a great computer guy. He fixed my laptop and set up my iMac

    XoXo
    ttyl, Nicole

    ReplyDelete