November 11, 2009

Freaking Cat!

I had the world by a string, I was sitting on a rainbow of finished objects. I was content in knitting heaven when I finished my second bootie.

But I went to get the camera and I heard this thumping noise. It was Little Miss Kitty playing with something - banging it up against the wall. And the she was laying down with it. I didn't pay much attention.

And then I noticed it was green - and white - and OH MY GAHHHHH!!!! NO!


Are you kidding?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo way!

Guess which one she got?


How'd she get the button all he way over there? Um ... I don't know ... maybe she pulled a stitch out while she held one half of the bootie in her fangs while she scratched at it with her back claws.

The only reason she's still alive is because I can knit pretty quick when I'm trying to avoid tying her to a brick in the middle of traffic.

Fortunately, the third bootie was done in record time and Little Miss Kitty managed to keep all 9 of her lives.

For now.

1 comment: